MercyMe is joining forces with Hunter Hayes, Mo Pitney, Plumb and Rend Collective at the Ryman this Sunday night for Sam’s Place – Music For The Spirit.
Check out our top 6 favorite MercyMe collaborations throughout the years below!
1. When they did a photo shoot with this cat.
2. When they teamed up with Crowder for this unforgettable version of “How He Loves.”
3. When they wrote a song with the queen of disco herself.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I’m writing with @gloriagaynor! What an honor! #LoveMyJob pic.twitter.com/iWPsKVsWgQ
— Bart Millard (@BartMillard) October 16, 2015
4. When they resurrected this classic & roped in Matt Maher, Crowder, Jamie Grace, Tedashii.
5. When these two legends created a Dove Awards moment.
6. And lastly, when they channeled Porter Wagoner to create this um…unique look.
Don’t miss MercyMe at the Ryman this Sunday night! Click here for details.
Details for the next Sam’s Place show:
Sam’s Place – Music for the Spirit
with Colton Dixon, Dave Barnes, Fisk Jubilee Singers®, Love and Theft and Ronnie Milsap
Sunday, February 14, 2016
$39.50, $34.50 & $27.50
Click here for details.