Website Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN)
TBN has a unique opportunity for a highly-skilled, experienced individual to join our team in the launch and continuing operation of a new daily live program focused on offering perspectives on daily events, which will be anchored from our new studios in Fort Worth, Texas.
The individual who lands this position must have a love for this work, be very passionate about the content, and can rally people together to accomplish amazing things. If you are looking to be a part of something special, this is for you. However, if you are looking for a way to knock out your 40 hours and get a check, do not apply for this position. This will be a challenging job. Work will be performed in a fast-paced environment for TBN’s new daily current events live production and additional programs or events, as assigned.
This position will provide full administrative support for the daily live program team. Production Assistant must enjoy working in a team environment, have an outgoing personality with excellent phone/verbal skills, be a self‐motivator, be flexible, organized, and have an attention to detail. Production Assistant must have communication skills that are top-notch and must have the ability to work seamlessly in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. This full-time position will assist the daily show Senior Producer, Line Producer, and other show team members in day-to-day office needs and must have flexible availability to other programs as assigned. Primary responsibilities will be performing all administrative functions necessary for the position, in addition to maintaining team calendars, contact databases, production schedules, expense/budget reporting, in addition to assisting with guest correspondence and care as needed.
- Assist senior producers in coordinating team schedules, creating and distributing production materials, taking meeting notes, following up on key “to do” items, scheduling appointments, making team travel arrangements, reviewing viewer correspondence, and handling phone calls
- Maintain team production schedules, calendars, and contact databases
- Manage administrative document flow, including creating and maintaining files for items such as legal contracts, release forms, and receipts
- Process purchase orders, invoices, new vendor forms, and expense reports
- Update program and departmental budget
- Schedule and send out mtg invites, notes for all daily show-related meetings
- Perform other administrative and production support duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least two years of experience as an administrative assistant or in a related field
- Six months to a year of experience working in a production office, on set or post-production environment preferred. General knowledge of production and post-production workflows is helpful
- Excellent phone/verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Adobe Acrobat required
- Must be a flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and complete jobs under deadline pressure
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and communicate in a courteous and professional manner with diverse personalities and all levels of management while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Candidates must provide 2 professional references in addition to a personal and spiritual reference
To apply for this job please visit www.tbn.org.