Website Capitol Christian Music Group
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
How we LEAD:
The Capitol CMG Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Capitol SVP in the areas of partner and label support and service. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, assisting with implementation of new business plans, and support across the artist roster.
The ideal candidate will help grow music consumption and build new business opportunities for the roster by assisting Capitol CMG’s team as they develop relationships and strategies that equip Capitol CMG to continue to be the market leader in the Christian and Gospel genre. This candidate should be a dedicated team player, detail-oriented, and champion for innovation and relentless execution. Developing resources that exceed the expectations of our partners (Label/Artist, CCMG staff, and Partners) in keeping with Capitol CMG’s Mission and Vision.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Support the CCMG Team in the timely creation and execution of plans that are consistent with overall vision and strategy and effectively leverage the expertise of all internal and external partners.
- Maintain schedule, calendar, call list, expense reports, filing, scheduling of meetings (including distribution of agenda), shipping requests and handle query calls as needed for CCMG SVP.
- Coordinate and book CCMG SVP travel, and artist/staff travel (as needed).
- Remain current on all travel changes, policies, pricing – continually communicating to Team.
- Complete invoices and Create Purchase Orders for the New Business Development team as assigned.
- Assist CCMG SVP in presentation preparation including assembling Key Date Sheets, One Sheets, compiling reports, setting up video conferences, etc.
- Run various streaming reports and gather data to assist the team.
- Assist in management and on time production of all creative / design requests as needed – submitting design request, routing for approval, etc.
- Apply written and verbal communication skills to establish highly productive working relationships at all times. Particular emphasis should be on courtesy, discretion and diplomacy with outside parties, including artists, management, as well as in-house relationships.
- Gather & distribute accurate reports from internal and external platforms for key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
- Financially oversee budgets for events/projects as assigned, through completion.
- Assist onsite at special events as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred.
- Proactive, organized, and problem solution oriented.
- Demonstrates good decision-making skills while thinking quickly when all facts are not known.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
- Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
- Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
- Strong interest in music, television/film, podcasts, and pop culture
- College degree preferred.
- Prior comparable experience preferred – marketing or entertainment experience a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.